TERMS AND CONDITIONS Online Shop "Joias Pal"
§ 1 Scope and Provider
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all orders you make at the online store of:
Oswald-Paul Stock "Sport-Ossi"&"Joias Pal"
CEO: Oswald-Paul Stock
(2) The product range in our online shop is exclusively aimed at buyers who have reached the age of 18 years.
(3) Our deliveries, services and offers are made exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions. The general terms and conditions therefore apply to companies for all future business relationships, even if they are not expressly agreed again. The inclusion of general terms and conditions of a customer, which contradict our terms and conditions, is already contradicted.
(4) Contract language is exclusively German.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding request to order goods in the online shop.
(2) By clicking on the button ["order now for payment" / "buy"] you make a binding purchase offer (§ 145 BGB). Immediately before placing this order, you can check the order again and correct it if necessary.
(3) Upon receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail confirming that we have received your order (acknowledgment of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not represent an acceptance of your purchase offer. A contract does not come about through the confirmation of receipt yet.
(4) A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded when we expressly declare acceptance of the purchase offer (order confirmation) or when we send the goods to you without prior express acceptance. Exception: when paying in advance and PayPal, the order is accepted immediately with your order.
§ 3 prices
The prices stated on the product pages include VAT and other price components and are exclusive of the respective shipping costs. For more information about shipping costs, please visit our website at ["Shipping Information" / "Terms of Delivery"].
§ 4 Terms of payment; delay
(1) Payment may be made by:
Sofortüberweisung, credit card or Paypal.
(2) We are responsible for the selection of the payment methods available.
(2) When paying by credit card, the purchase price will be reserved on your credit card at the time of order (authorization). The actual charge on your credit card account will be at the time we ship the goods to you.
§ 5 delivery; Retention of title
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery of the goods from our warehouse to the address specified by you.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Cancellation Policy
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Company: Oswald-Paul Stock
Address: Wittberg 105
E-Mail: sport-ossi (at) aon.at
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract to us or to [possibly Name and address of a person entitled to receive the goods]. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
(1) The right of withdrawal does not exist on delivery
- goods that are not prefabricated and whose manufacture is based on an individual choice or determination by the consumer or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (custom-made)
(2) Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide suitable packaging for sufficient protection against damage in transit in order to avoid claims for damages due to defective packaging.
§ 8 Transport damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious transport damages, please complain such errors immediately to the deliverer and please contact us as soon as possible.
(2) Failure to make a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory warranty rights. However, they help us claim our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
Translated with Google Translate